- Optimizing your skin care regimen
- Teaching you tricks of the trade to enhance your complexion
- Using our peels and state-of-the-art laser devicesO
Specialised consulting services exist for those with vitiligo, melasma and other pigment problems (see below).
The harsh Australian sun contributes to the signiﬁcant number of people who suffer with dark spots (pigmentation). Freckles, melasma, inherited conditions and other age-related spots can all cause pigmentation. The exact treatment regimen depends on the underlying cause. So, making the right diagnosis is the ﬁrst step toward successfully treating and clearing the pigmentation.
To ﬁnd out more about your pigment problem and how it can be treated, request a consultation with us today. We have specialised consulting services for pigment and hyperpigmentation treatment in Melbourne.
The most common pigment disorders include:
- Dark spots/areas
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Lentigines (freckles)
- Seborrhoeic keratoses (age spots)
- Dermatosis Papulosa nigra
- Neavus of Ota
- Hori’s Neavus
- Acanthosis Nigricans